How to become a AAA Approved Auto Repair facility
The AAA Approved Auto Repair (AAR) certification program offers quality auto maintenance and repair solutions to nearly 60 million AAA members throughout the United States and Canada. Members trust AAA’s longstanding brand to provide a network of qualified, professional automotive facilities.
What are the benefits of the AAR program?
- Affiliate your business with AAA, a brand known and trusted by members for years
- Display signage with the AAR logo, showing that your facility meets AAA’s standards
- Receive referrals through AAA’s emergency roadside service, call center, website, and mobile app
- Gain increased exposure through AAA’s website, emails, mobile app, publications, and more
Contact AAA to apply and to learn more about AAA Approved Auto Repair requirements. Please include the following information to expedite your request:
- Contact name
- Phone number
- Facility name
- Facility address
- Years in business (minimum 1 year required)
- Number of technicians with ASE certification
- Current parts and labor guarantee (minimum 24-month/24,000-mile parts and labor guarantee required for members)
- Are you able to offer members a 10% discount up to $50?