Save an average of $3961 on auto insurance
You could save an average of:
- $402 over STATE FARM
- $418 over GEICO
- $444 over ALLSTATE
1For those who switched and reported savings
With insurance through AAA, you’ll enjoy outstanding service and convenience along with competitive rates. Our policy, vehicle, and driver discounts are just a few of the many ways you can save and still enjoy peace of mind from the protection we have provided our members for more than 85 years.
- Air Bag Discount: Save up to 15% on personal injury protection coverage
- Anti-theft Device Discount: Save up to 10% on comprehensive coverage
- Garage Parking Discount: Save up to 10% on comprehensive coverage
- Auto + Home Discount: Save up to 15% on auto insurance and up to 20% on homeowners insurance
- Multi-vehicle Discount: Insure two or more automobiles and save up to 20% on select coverages
- AAA Membership Discount: Members save up to 15% off most coverages
- Safe Driver Discount: Save up to 12% on select coverages when you provide a record of continuous automobile liability insurance and safe driving for at least three years
- Prior Insurance: Save up to 30% when you have an automobile liability policy continuously in effect during the prior six months
- Professional Discount: Save up to 10% for qualifying professions
- Paid in Full Discount: Save up to 5% when you pay your term premium in full
We know how confusing it can be to determine which auto insurance coverages best fit your needs and how much coverage you require. So to help you understand your options, here are some common coverages along with an explanation of what they include:
Pays for the cost of repairs to your vehicle for a loss caused by something other than a collision—fire, theft, vandalism, glass breakage, or windstorm damage—less your deductible.
Pays for the cost of repairs to your vehicle when your car is damaged in a collision with another vehicle or object, less your deductible.
Applies when other people are injured by your car and you or another insured person is at fault; provides for your legal defense if injury claims or lawsuits are brought against you.
Applies if you or another insured person damages someone else’s property such as a vehicle, lamppost, or building.
Pays for a rental car up to the policy limits if the insured’s vehicle is undergoing repairs for covered damage.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
AAA membership requires the separate payment of annual dues and an admission fee for new members.
1Average savings claims from a 7/01/15-6/30/16 multi-state survey of new auto insureds who switched to AAA coverage and reported savings.
2Discounts are conditional, vary by policy and driver and may apply to select coverages. The auto + home multi-policy discount requires an active auto policy and homeowner policy through the Auto Club.
3Warranty applies to each specific claims repair and is non-transferable. Workmanship excludes parts and materials. Other restrictions apply.
4For members without standard coverage, services are provided under membership and not insurance. Policy coverage and limits apply.
AAA Insurance is a collection of AAA branded products, services and programs made available to qualified AAA members. AAA personal lines insurance is provided to qualified AAA members by Automobile Club Inter-Insurance Exchange or Auto Club Family Insurance Company. Life insurance is underwritten and annuities are offered by AAA Life Insurance Company, Livonia, MI. AAA Life is licensed in all states, except NY. The Motor Club and/or its affiliates acts as an authorized agent for their affiliate insurers, including AAA Life.