AAA Discounts & Rewards Information
The AAA Discounts & Rewards program provides AAA members with discounts on items they need and use every day, such as dining, automotive, entertainment, shopping, travel, home improvement, and many other services. Participating businesses are promoted year-round in select member publications, direct mail, online, and more.
Businesses interested in becoming a AAA Discounts & Rewards participating business are required to provide AAA members with an ongoing discount equivalent to, or better than 10 percent off their core product or service, for a minimum of one year. The discount must be offered to AAA members year-round, and may not exclude core products or services. AAA members should be able to redeem the offer by showing their AAA membership card in-store, or by visiting a unique AAA member landing page.
Please review the program details and requirements outlined below and, if your business meets the minimum program requirements, send a request to join our program.
AAA Discounts & Rewards participating businesses must meet the following criteria:
- Stand out as a leader in your business category: "Best in Class"
- Maintain a quality image consistent with the AAA brand
- Hawaiʻi businesses must offer at least 1 location (some exceptions may be granted)
- Be without legal or public relations issues
- Be financially sound
- Maintain a significant market share
- Actively market your product or service
- Have been in business for more than three years
- Commit to providing AAA members with the best ongoing offer
- If your business is a franchised operation, franchisee participation must be 90 percent or better
- Web-based e-tailers must meet the above criteria, except for storefront locations, along with the following criteria:
- Maintain a website that can complete sales and provide the discount online
- Create a AAA Discounts & Rewards landing page with a unique URL
- Maintain a secured socket layer (SSL) to protect transactional data
- Be able to link back to the AAA website
- Does not compete with AAA, current AAA Discounts & Rewards discounts, or link to competing websites
If your business meets the requirements detailed above, and is not listed as an excluded product/service, you may submit a request to become a AAA Discounts & Rewards participating business. Your request must include the following:
- Overview of your products and services
- Brief company history
- Number of storefront locations and whether you sell products online
- Your company's market share (approximately)
- Your target demographic(s)
- Your proposed offer to AAA members
- Your complete contact information
Please send your request to: AAADRInquiry@aaa-hawaii.com Mail must be less than 4MB.
AAA reserves the right to change, modify, or discontinue participant eligibility requirements at any time and without notice. Compliance with the foregoing standards does not guarantee acceptance into the AAA Discounts & Rewards program. Participation in the program is at the sole discretion of AAA.